Tour of the Omo Valley region
- Days1Locations coveredArrive in Addis AbabaDescriptionArrive in Addis Ababa, meet our staff and get transferred to hotelAccommodationJupiter Hotel (4)
- Days2Locations coveredZewayDescriptionDrive from Addis Ababa across the rift valley visiting Lake Zeway which is the largest lake of the northern group of rift valley Lakes, the Abijata- Shalla Lakes National Park mainly for its bird life and Lake Langano; it’s one of the few lakes in Ethiopia to have been declared bilharzias-free. This will be the place you going to spend the night.Meal plans
- Days3Locations coveredArbaminchDescriptionDrive to the highland people of Dorze on the way to Arbaminch to visit their excellent beehive shaped bamboo houses, fertile grounds of false banana and colorful waving products. In getting there you will tour the forty springs after which the town was named after and the country’s famous crocodile’s farm (Zoo)Meal plans
- Days4Locations coveredArbaminchDescriptionEarly morning game drive in Netch Sar National Park to visit the endemic Swaynes heart beest, Kudu, Antelopes, Zebras, and the view of Lake Abaya and Lake Chamo. Situated between two of Ethiopia’s Rift Valley Lakes, this park is one of the most scenic national parks in Africa. In the afternoon, you will have boat trip on Lake Chamo to visit some herds of hippo, aquatic birdlife, and huge sunbathing crocodiles on its shore.Meal plans
- Days5Locations coveredWondogenetDescriptionDrive to Wondogenet town. In Wondogenet resort, you can walk in the lush forests of the surrounding green area or relax in the natural thermal bath and pool of Wondogenet Resort. The resort ground itself is home of the beautiful Black and white Abyssinian Colobus Monkey and other monkeys with abundant birdlife. This ideal place to seat back and enjoy oneself.Meal plans
- Days6Locations coveredAwasaDescriptionIn the morning, drive to Awasa to visit its fish market and its birdlife on the shore of Lake Awassa. Then proceed to Addis Ababa and in the evening, you are invited farewell dinner in one of the best traditional restaurants of the capital. Finally you will be transferred to the airport for your departure flight.
What other customers say...
- 2016-08-27 2016-08-31 Ayehou Mesfin Sweden China is well aware that it has lost its advantage, and its leaders want to use the same technologies that have leveled the playing field to give the country a new strategic edge. In May 2015, China launched a 10-year plan, called Made in China 2025, to modernize its factories with advanced manufacturing technologies, such as robotics, 3-D printing and the Industrial Internet. 0
- 2016-08-27 2016-08-31 Ayehou Sweden China has made this a national priority and is making massive investments. Just one province, Guangdong, committed to spending $150 billion to equip its factories with industrial robots and create two centers dedicated to advanced automation. 0
Our tour diary
- 2016-08-27 2016-08-31 Ayehou Sweden After all, American robots work as hard as Chinese robots. And they also don’t complain or join labor unions. They all consume the same electricity and do exactly what they are told. It doesn’t make economic sense for American industry to ship raw materials and electronics components across the globe to have Chinese robots assemble them into finished goods that are then shipped back. 0
- 2016-08-27 2016-08-31 Ayehou Mesfin Sweden Most Chinese robots are also not made in China. An analysis by Dieter Ernst of the East-West Center showed that 75 percent of all robots used in China are purchased from foreign firms (some with assembly lines in China), and China remains heavily dependent on the import of core components from Japan. 0